Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Look

I had something on my eyelid, it burned a little. I went to look in the mirror. My skin seemed normal, just little red. Then I thought I should compare it to my other eyelid. So I closed that one too.

I really did. Silly me.

I am often reminded of the quote: Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they will never cease to be amused.

Jenny and Colette taught me how to laugh at myself when I was 12 years old and so terribly, terribly serious.

Bless them too.

3 comments:

  1. I have done something similar. I tried to put makeup on my eyelids with both of them closed! Glad to know I'm not the only one who does silly things like this from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silliness is a sign of great genius, don'cha know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a long weekend of very unpleasant physical labor, I sat here giggling in my kitchen after reading this! That is a wonderful treat! I can almost see you doing this! Thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete